Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Icecream Makers and Dreams

So I posted a dream gift on DreamBank a while back around my birthday time. Low and behold, today I got a little notification email saying someone had contributed the final amount to my Dream Gift! It's been fulfilled!

My Dream Gift was an icecream maker.. nothing too expensive, but an $80 icecream maker seemed to be a good bday present to ask for, since I absoltutely LOVE all things icecream. My nostalgia for argentinian gelato has left me wishing I could try and replicate it here in Canada.. ergo my IceCream Maker Dream.

I've gone on Amazon and ordered the CuisineArt ICE-25BC after reading the reviews.. Look at it!


It's so cute! I can't wait till it arrives so I can start icecreaming! M first attempt will be chocolate-peanut-butter me-thinks!

All in all, I have to say the whole DreamBank experience has been nice. I would have been super happy if people had contributed to my dream gift in time for my birthday (Oct. 13), but I like the surprise of being told my dream has been fulfilled in the middle of April.. Just in time for the hot summer weather!

Anyone have any good gelato/icecream recipes they want to share?


No comments: