Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm in such a gooood mood! The sun is shining, and I haven't had much sleep. Yesterday I picked up a friend from the airport (after waiting 3 hours) and headed over the border to Seattle to watch The Killers.

The concert certainly didn't disappoint. I'm not a fan of the new album - a bit too samey and mellow, but when the old stuff started playing everyone was jumping around. Crashed at a crappy dive hotel and were on the road for 6:30am. Picked up my icecream maker (!!!) and made it to work.

Now while the icecream maker is prepping, I'm looking for recipes for argentinian helado de dulce de leche granizado, my favourite when I go home to Argentina. I cannot describe how much I miss it! So while hunting around, I discovered this blog: http://www.fromargentinawithlove.typepad.com/from_argentina_with_love/

It's lovely - every recipe from my childhood, all right there in plain english! Fantastic!

And now, to make my favourite icecream - pictures will follow.

No comments: